You don’t need an oven to prepare delicious desserts, and what’s better than creamy peanut butter pie? You can tell yourself it’s for the protein-packed peanut butter, but this decadent dessert will satisfy the most demanding sweet tooth.
1 package original Oreo’s
5 Tbls butter, melted
1-3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup melted butter
1 package instant chocolate pudding mix
1-1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup cool whip
1- 1/2 cup cool whip
1 cup peanut butter cups, chopped
1. Using a food processor grind the Oreo’s into fine crumbs. Mix with the melted butter. Press firmly into a 9 inch spring form pan or pie plate. Set in the freezer while you work on the filling.
2. In a bowl mix together peanut butter, sugar, and melted butter until well combined. Press into prepared pie crust.
3. In a separate bowl whisk together pudding mix and milk for 2 minutes. Fold in cool whip. Spread over peanut butter layer.
4. Place in fridge for 1 hour or until set.
5. Spread remaining cool whip over the top of the pie. Sprinkle with peanut butter cups.
6. Place in fridge for 1 hour before slicing.